- Changing Schools through Experiential Education. ERIC Digest. Authors: Stevens, Peggy Walker; Richards, Anthony. In its efforts to restructure schools, the education community has begun to address the challenge of designing a curriculum that young people find significant. This Digest describes how experiential education can help provide such a curriculum and the impact it can have on students, teachers, administrators, and school organizational structures. It also describes ways experiential education can help educators make the transition from a traditional program to an activity-based program requiring the collaboration of teachers and students.
- Experiential Education Resources on the Internet AEE Guide to Experiential Education Resources on the Internet.
- Experiential Education...in a nutshell. Brief overview of experiential education. This explanation of Experiential Education has been compiled from a variety of different sources and developed also from personal learning and opinion.
- Improving Evaluation in Experiential Education by Bruce Hendricks. Evaluators and practitioners are striving to improve the future of experiential education through innovative and practical approaches to educational evaluation.
- National Society for Experiential Education. The National Society for Experiential Education (NSEE) is a membership association and national resource center that promotes experienced-based approaches to teaching and learning.